Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blah

So I got a 3 Day Notice on my door today. I think there was some miscommunication between the girl who does lease renewals and the manager at the complex. The manager and I had a deal worked out for my last month, signed and everything. I probably should have checked with her, but meh. I'll stop by and talk to them tomorrow.

It's just a little bit annoying to have that posted on my door all day long for everyone to see. *shrug*

I forgot to bring some of my things over to the new place today. The plan is for me to move most of the small things over the course of the time that I have left here, and already I'm falling behind on that. I'm going to be spending most of Sunday catching up I think.

My video card drivers just got done downloading, so I'm going to leave you for now. The thought I want you to consider in my absence is this: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? (that's even hard to type!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment