Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tired

It is way too early for me to be awake on a Saturday. I should still be asleep for at least another hour.

Tonight is the 30 Seconds to Mars concert. I am soooooooooooooooo excited for it! This will be the fourth time I have seen them, and they have yet to disappoint. Plus, the venue they are playing is just awesome. Hopefully, this will make up for the HIM show. I shall give you a more detailed report either tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on how I'm feeling.

I have to head into the office today to grab a money order I left there. It's kind of annoying because I hate having to go there on the weekend. It's so creepy-quiet, and the people look at me funny.

I'm thinking I might have to start a separate blog to write about specific topics. This one is fun, and a great way to clear my head, but I don't think that very many people will be thoroughly entertained. If I went to more concerts, I would start one specifically about those.

Anyhow, the bed is right there, so I'm gonna lay in it some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment